Word Play

  are you daddy's

     little fuck toy

 

    my sweet sadomasochist

 

  I never know which you enjoy more

          giving or receiving

 

   but I love to play the voyeur

        watching you from the corner

                           you

 

     my demented little exhibitionist

 

      switching from prey

          to hunter

 

  and we banter

     in pleasure and pain

 

 I own you

       your every moan

    whimper

       your pain

      your pleasure is mine

 

   pet

        slave

 mistress

        dom

 

   equitable exchange

        power

           corrupts

 

  absolutely

 

    so let go

         and give yourself to me

I'll take control

 

        free you from your ego

            

     I love to see you on your knees

       the perfect pose

      of submission

 

     daddy's little whore

        loves to please

 

Comments